JULY 22 - 23 • HOUSTON, TX
Learn from and interact with Houston All-Star Guard James Harden at his annual Youth Basketball ProCamp in partnership with Kroger.
The two-day camp will be held on July 22nd & 23rd, 2017 at the MI3 Center in Houston, TX. Grades 1-5 attend from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Grades 6-12 attend from 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
Each camper will receive a limited-edition James Harden adidas gear package (including a t-shirt, shorts, and sling bag), a camp team photo with James, and a souvenir autograph (item provided).
Camp is open to boys & girls in grades 1-12 and is great for athletes of all skill levels, whether they are new to the game or have been playing for years.
Throughout the two-day camp, James Harden and our coaches will offer tips and hands-on instruction, including lectures, fundamental basketball skills stations, contests, and non-contact games in a high-energy, fun, and positive environment. Campers will be placed in small groups by age to ensure that each child gets maximum instruction.
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST.
5X NBA ALL-STAR.
2X ALL-NBA 1ST TEAM.
2012 SIXTH MAN OF THE YEAR.
2009 PAC-10 PLAYER OF THE YEAR.
• Tips and hands-on instruction from James Harden & our camp coaches
• Fundamental basketball skill stations, contests, and scrimmage games
• Souvenir autograph from James Harden (item provided)
• Camp team photo with James Harden
• Limited-edition adidas gear package, including t-shirt, shorts, and sling bag
• Additional upgrades available at checkout